WIOA Wednesday - Universal Design: A Customer Centered Approach
3:00 PM ~ 4:00 PM ET
Universal Design is a significant component of the customer centered design framework to provide exemplary service in American Job Centers (AJC). In this session, you will learn how universal design is a creative vehicle in applying “design thinking” for innovation across the workforce system to benefit job seekers with a wide range of learning styles, language levels, intelligences, and physical mobility to help foster meeting customer’s needs more efficiently.
The Greater Lowell Workforce Development Board and Spokane Area Workforce Develop Council will share their stories of working across Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) partners to create a more customer centered approach.
David Jones, Workforce Analyst, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Virginia Hamilton, Regional 6 Administrator, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Dawn Karber, Chief Operating Officer, Spokane Area Workforce Development Council
Kevin Williams, One-stop Operator, WorkSource Spokane
Stacey Thompson, Workshop Facilitator, Career Center of Lowell
*Click HERE to view the abridged version of this webinar.
You Might Also Like
- WIOA Implementation: Strategies for Effective State Teaming
- Bureau of Labor Statistics New Education and Training Data f...
- WIOA Wednesday - Effectiveness in Serving Employers - Anothe...
- Sector Strategies: Closing Session - The Future of Business ...
- Sector Strategies: Core Session 3 - Blueprint for Talent Dev...