Job Accommodation Network (JAN) Resources
- Service Animal Overview - JAN provides an overview about Service Animals through Q&A and accommodation ideas.
- Service Animal Training Module - JAN developed a ten-minute training module titled Service Animals and Emotional Support Animals.
ADA National Network Resources
- Service Animal Resource Hub - The ADA Network Knowledge Translation Center developed an online portal that creatively breaks up this topic area into nine different sections.
- Video on Service Animals - The mid-Atlantic ADA Center developed a 15-minute video about service animals under Title II and Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and addresses commonly asked questions.
Michigan State University Resource
- Service Animal State-by-State Guide - Michigan State University developed a comprehensive state-by-state guide about different state laws on defining service animals.
Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion (EARN)
- What Federal Employers Should Know - EARN developed resource titled Service and Emotional Support Animals in the Workplace: What Federal Employers Should Know that provides background, key considerations, and effective practices
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Resource
- Service Dogs for Veterans – The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) provides an overview of service dogs in support of our veterans and summarizes the VA benefits available. Currently, the VA is involved in a long-term study on the impact of service dogs to veterans with PTSD.