DEI Front Line Resources for State Project Leads
State Project Leads oversee the administration of the DEI grant at the state-level. This page contains links to technical assistance resources to support State Project Leads manage the grant.
- DEI Project Lead Guide – Outline of the roles and responsibilities for DEI Round VII and DEI Round VIII Project Leads.
- DEI Round VIII Project Lead Orientation – November 16, 2017 webinar used to orientate DEI Round VIII State Project Leads.This webinar can also be used to support DEI Round VII State Project Leads.
- DEI Quarterly Narrative Reporting Guidance - September 12, 2016 webinar to support DEI State Project Leads on meeting quarterly grant reporting requirements.
- DEI DRC Sample Job Description – Resource developed to assist the state and the local workforce area in selecting the best candidates for their DEI DRC position.
- DEI Tools on EN Administration - DEI projects are required to become an Employment Network (EN) to support the Ticket to Work Program.
- DEI Allowable Uses of Grant Funds - This Toolkit includes examples from the field on how DEI projects are using grant dollars to support DEI initiatives.