2017 Disability Statistics Annual Report Released
A roll out of updated annual data and statistics surrounding the disability population. This compendium is a web-based tool that pools disability statistics published by various federal agencies together in one place. This is a great resource for the American Job Center network to advocate on matters relating to people with disabilities to enter and return to the labor force.
The 2017 Disability Statistics Annual Report addresses the following type of questions:
- How many people with disabilities live in the United States?
- What is the percentage of people with disabilities in different age groups?
- What is the percentage of people with disabilities for different types of disability?
- To what extent are people with disabilities employed?
- What are the earnings for people with and without disabilities?
- What is the poverty percentage for people with and without disabilities?
- Is disability status associated with percentages of smoking, obesity, and binge drinking?
This project is funded by the U.S Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living, NIDILRR - Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers (RRTCs).
You Might Also Like
- Firm-Level Early Intervention Incentives: Which Recent Emplo...
- National Snapshot of Adults with Intellectual Disabilities i...
- Key Workforce Information, Administrative and Research Data ...
- All Hands On Deck: 15 Ideas for Strengthening Minnesota's Ec...
- Implementation of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act...