Have time for a five minute break? This week's WorkforceGPS Disability and Employment Weekly Webcast Coffee Chat addresses the following question: Can We Welcome Spot, the Service Animal Dog, into Our American Job Center? Grab your coffee mug and take a break with us to access resources to help Americans with disabilities rise and shine in the labor market.
A weekly Webcast Coffee Chat Series launched by ETA to help further build the capacity of American Job Centers support the disability population enter or return to the labor force. In kicking off the year 2020, two colleagues share online tools and resources with each other in both conversation and presentation-mode style to address commonly asked questions.
- How Can Our American Job Center Maximize a Welcoming Environment for People with Disabilities?
- Where Can I Access the Strategic Vision Surrounding Disability Employment for My State’s Workforce Development System?
- What WorkforceGPS Online Tools Exist to Support the Vision of WIOA?
- How Can I Effectively Use Disability Data to Plan and Make More Informed Decisions?
- What Innovative Income Stream with a Disability Focus Exists to Support American Job Centers?
- What Resources are Available to Help American Job Centers Learn More About Different Disability Types and Accommodations?
- What Innovative Strategies are My Peers Doing in Other American Job Centers to Serve People with Disabilities?
- (New) Can We Welcome Spot, the Service Animal Dog, into Our American Job Center?