American Job Center Customer Flow Scenarios
Many states and local areas have expressed a need for tools that help American Job Centers (AJCs) coordinate staff and partners to work collaboratively across programs. This booklet features five illustrated stories that represent scenarios of customer experiences, and the guidance an AJC staff member might provide.
- Sam has an undisclosed disability and needs guidance on reasonable accommodations and other rights under the Americans with Disabilities Act while returning to the labor force.
- Charles is an employer seeking guidance to hire and accommodate workers with disabilities and is seeking resources on employee retention.
- Juana is a farmworker who needs to lodge a pay complaint, and additionally requires housing and education assistance.
- Jim wants to get back to work after being incarcerated.
- Adele is a single mother transitioning from public assistance to sustainable employment.