National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM) Trainings
This series of 30-second trainings has been developed for Disability Resource Coordinators to use with staff and partners and employers in their Local Workforce Development Areas to promote and increase awareness of the benefits and resources available to employers hiring and accommodating qualified job applicants and employees with disabilities.
This training series can be used to augment other local level activities in honor of National Disability Employment Awareness Month (October), or can be used as a stand-alone.
NDEAM 30-Second Trainings include:
- What is National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM)?
- Where can you find answers to your questions about Reasonable Accommodations?
- Why hire individuals with disabilities?
- What is an example of an employer obligation in providing Reasonable Accommodations?
- What is the average cost of accommodating an employee with a disability?
Note: These 30-Second Trainings should be viewed as a "Slide Show".