WIOA Title I and IV Final Rule - Summary from a Disability Perspective
The LEAD Center has made available two policy briefs that provide a summary description from a disability perspective on the Final Rules implementing Title I (Workforce Development Systems) and Title IV (State Vocational Rehabilitation) of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
These policy briefs do not include an analysis of the content of the Final Rules. The LEAD Center will be reviewing and analyzing important sections of the Final Rules from a disability perspective that will be made available in the future.
You Might Also Like
- Section 188 Disability Reference Guide - Achieving Universal...
- The Playlists: Disability Resources for WIOA Practitioners
- #Inclusion Works - National Disability Employment Awareness ...
- SSA Benefit Basics for American Job Center Customers with Di...
- Disability Employment Related Websites and Resources