Section 188 Disability Reference Guide - Achieving Universal Access and Equal Opportunity -
Training and Employment Notice (TEN) 01-15 was jointly issued by the Department of Labor's (DOL) Employment and Training Administration (ETA), Civil Rights Center (CRC), and the Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) on July 6, 2015.
TEN 1-15 provides updated information and technical assistance to the public workforce investment system in meeting their nondiscrimination and universal access obligations for individuals with disabilities and is a WIOA related advisory.
The LEAD Center has provided two webinars on WIOA Section 188 and the Guide. On September 24, 2015 presented: Section 188, the Nondiscrimination Provisions of WIOA - Part 4 of a 4-part Series on WIOA. Click here to access this LEAD Center webinar.
On January 20, 2016, the LEAD Center conducted a webinar on the Section 188 Guide: Creating an Inclusive Workforce System: Implementing WIOA Section 188’s Equal Opportunity Provisions. Click here to access this webinar archive.
A PDF version of the Disability Reference Guide is provided under Related Contents, along with a link to TEN 1-15.
You Might Also Like
- #Inclusion Works - National Disability Employment Awareness ...
- The Playlists: Disability Resources for WIOA Practitioners
- ADA National Network Technical Assistance and Resources for ...
- NIH Webinar Recording: Education and Employment of People wi...
- TEN No. 16-11, Availability of Assistive Technology (AT) Res...