CAP: Assistive Technology Solutions
Each piece of technology offers a short description of the AT equipment and an estimate of how long it could take to provide it to the Federal employee. Accommodations that are outside of CAP’s scope, meaning CAP is unable to provide these kinds of accommodations to employees.
CAP offers several ways to learn about the assistive technologies available to improve an individual’s capabilities. Whether through a needs assessment, a demonstration video, or by browsing the CAP website, CAP has resources available to provide information on technologies that can be used to maintain, increase, or improve a person’s ability to perform on the job.
You Might Also Like
- 10 Things to Know about the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Planning Guide for Making Temporary Events Accessible to Peo...
- #Inclusion Works - National Disability Employment Awareness ...
- The Playlists: Disability Resources for WIOA Practitioners
- Role-Public Transportation as Access Mode: Survey of Persons...