Employer Resource Guide for Hiring and Retaining Persons with Disabilities
This Guide was provides employers, human resource personnel, hiring managers and supervisors with relevant Federal, state and local level information around their legal obligations, along with resources that can assist in identifying, paying for, and implementing effective accommodation strategies, in hiring and/or retaining qualified employees with disabilities.
You Might Also Like
- Role-Public Transportation as Access Mode: Survey of Persons...
- Study Examines Human Resource Practices Related to Hiring Pe...
- Guide to Designing an Individual Development Account Project
- Tapping Everyone's Talent - Accessibility, Accommodations an...
- Communication Tools to Engage Farmworker Participants