Marketing Strategies for Workforce ENs
3:00 PM ~ 4:00 PM ET
This webinar was in response to Social Security Administration's (SSA) discontinuation of the "Beneficiary Referral CDV", which many Workforce ENs were using regularly.
This webinar was presented by Doug Keast, the NDI TA Team's Ticket Coordinator and Cara Caplan with the Social Security Administration and hosted by Miranda Kennedy with the NDI Technical Assistance Team. This training focused on a variety of other marketing strategies being used by successful ENs and includes a number of resources attached.
This training covered the following topics:
- An understanding of SSA's Announcement on Changes with the Beneficiary Referral CD
- Strategies for using E-Data Share
- Steps for Marketing and Implementing Beneficiary Outreach Events
- Tactics for Increasing Voluntary disclosure at American Job Centers
- Increased knowledge around and access to Marketing Materials and Strategies developed by DEI grantees and the NDI Ticket TA team
Director of Training for the Disability Employment Initiative
National Disability Institute
Guest: Cara Caplan, Ph.D., Branch Chief for SSA’s
Employment Network Support Branch