Bimonthly DEI Administrative Teleconference - April 2015
2:00 PM ~ 3:30 AM ET
In addition to the national updates (including from the evaluation team), the April administrative call will feature a presentation on an ODEP national initiative. The national DEI Program Office holds mandatory bi-monthly administrative conference calls the second Tuesday of every other month from 2:00 - 3:30 PM ET.
The proposed schedule for 2015 - 2016 is listed below (dates/times will be adjusted on a month by month basis as needed). These teleconference calls are limited to DEI grantee representatives and are not open to the workforce system.
The upcoming schedule includes the following:
- April 14, 2015
- June 9, 2015
- August 11, 2015
- October 13, 2015
- December 8, 2015
The DEI Technical Assistance Team will send out a calendar reminder and an e-mail reminder with the agenda and logistics information prior to the administrative call.
You Might Also Like
- United We Ride: Improving Access to Transportation for Peopl...
- SSA Disability Backlog is Largest in Federal Government Wash...
- Disability Employment Initiative Interim Synthesis Report fo...
- DOL Announces Round 4 Disability Employment Initiative Grant...
- DOL Announces Round 1 Disability Employment Initiative Grant...