Study of Customer Satisfaction With Office of 5 Disability Employment Policy TA Centers
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Policy, Chief Evaluation Office, Department of Labor
Notice for Public Comment
Federal Register / Vol. 82, No. 112 / Tuesday, June 13, 2017 / Notices
This Federal Register Notice provides the opportunity to comment on the four proposed data collection instruments that will be used in the study.
The five centers include:
- Employer Resource Network (EARN);
- National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability for Youth (NCWD/Y);
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN);
- Partnership on Employment and Accessible Technology (PEAT); and
- National Center on Leadership for the Employment and Economic Advancement of People with Disabilities (LEAD).
Please access the web link above to read the full notice including information and how and where to submit public comments.