The Disability and Employment Community is an online learning one-stop destination for the American Job Center network, people with disabilities, and employers. In addition, a resource for all key stakeholders who partner with the workforce system to provide services and programs to people with disabilities and/or other barriers to employment.
We hope you join our community as we collectively work together to support the national effort to increase employment opportunities for people with disabilities. By joining, you will be able to:
- Find Information: There are several key ways to find information. Check out the resources under Featured Content, resources listed under Top Content, or enter what you are searching for within the site’s Home Page.
- Get Announcements: Under the Announcements tab, you can be in the loop of latest announcements surrounding disability and employment issues.
- Find Upcoming and Archived Events: Find and register for upcoming training events listed in the Events tab. You can also access archived events.
- Learn about the Disability Employment Initiative (DEI): Under the DEI tab, access front line Disability Resource Coordinator resources and documented best practices for those states receiving DEI grant funding.
- Network with Peers in your State or Local Area: Under the Member Directory tab for disability employment, you can bridge connections with peers also interested in addressing disability and employment issues.
If you have questions about how to navigate this site, visit our Help page for step-by-step tutorials and videos.